Monday, June 1, 2009

Okay so here I am, moving my blog. I don't blog often, but will do better. Yahoo 360 is shuting down, they have sucked big time lately, and is probably for the best they are shutting it down since they will not take the time to maintain it. As of late have created some very good blogs which when posted the Yahell Gods made them disappear never to be recovered, or recreated because frankly it pissed me off. So we will move here and see what happens. I have followed my Soul Sister here, I would be lost without her so decided to tag along and see how things are here.

2 comments:

  1. I would be lost without you as well My lovely Soul Sister!!!!
    I am so happy your here. I am still learning this stuff.. but in enough time, I guess we could get use to it..lol
    Monod lovins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its about time people start blogging here. Its such a pretty clean place and when you push the publish button...GASP... it publishes! welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete